Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time flies like a green arrow

Now it's almost June. Dude. How did that happen?

I've been puttering around here, enjoying work, great friends and fantastic weather. Oh wait, we are actually playing two truths and one lie. See if you can figure out which one is the lie.

:)

I've completely forgotten French in the course of one month. I had thought that I'd passed the point of no return and would never be able to forget French ever. I guess I was wrong. Ok, let me clarify - I still understand French, I just seem to have been rendered unable to speak it. I met this girl from St. Pierre et Miquelon (The French territory off the cost of Newfoundland) the other day and thought "Oh sweet, a French speaker". Yeah, I sounded good "Moi contente de vous ...uhhh.....meet-er". Yeah. Team Steph : Fail.

I've also been watching tons of movies, I watched this funny one the other night called Growing Op. It was randomly selected and yet filmed in New Brunswick (Moncton) and one of the actors was one of my neighbours growing up. What are the odds, eh? Last night I saw Earth in the theatre which is a condensed version of the Discovery Channel Series. It was good. Except for the parts that brought tears to my eyes. The circle of life. But why do those big high up on the food chain animals pick on those little guys?

Alright, off to the gym!

2 comments:

babaei said...

Uh oh. Dude forgot to update her blog!

Susan in Lille said...

Oo ay twa? or tu...whatever works...
:-)