Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I was on fire on the blog front last week - these week so far has been a little less stellar. But there's still time to make up for lost time.

The biggest news this week, I think everywhere is the new fancy H1N1 vaccine. Let me set things straight. I dislike needles. I used to not like them from a "they provoke pain" perspective but over time that has developped into the "I don't like injecting foreign substances into my body". The public clincs have began in the province, and begin in the city on Monday. Hummm....of course the goverment is trying to convince me to do it. We'll see.

The end.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I have never had a flu shot, and I've never had the flu, either...

(of course, now that I say that, let's see how quickly it is until I get H1N1!!)

And I know a lady who nearly died from the flu shot. Of course, she was old...but still. Foreign substances. Simple flu. Natural immunity.

No dying!