Time has changed. There's nothing better than waking up at 6:00 am naturally, soooooooooo well rested it's ridculous.
My body is in über pain from some weight lifting classes this weekend, but I'm still going to go for a swim this morning. I find swimming laps crazy relaxing - kind of pointless as well because for all the swimming that you can do, you never really get that far. The only problem is that my hair is quite long (ie. the longest I've ever had it- growing it out for the wedding, but I may just go for the shaved look shortly) and I actually sometimes consider not exercising because of all the effort washing my hair takes. How awful is that? I guess it's not the washing as much as the drying...so much heat...and no kitchen to get out of.
I'm in a really good mood this morning - let's hope it's a trend for the week. The good mood week, first week of November. I hope you all have a good mood week too, or at least a good mood day!
1 comment:
And now you know my pain. This is why I don't swim. It has nothing to do with the fact that I am really bad at laps and look like a three legged short person, it's washing the hair that stops me.
xoxox!
Post a Comment