Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What time is it?

I think someone is trying to tell me something. It started back when time changed, my cell phone just can't get on the right time. It's always an hour ahead. Then, came my alarm clock. It's one of those radio one with the red numbers, from 1990 and I'm quite attached to it. Well, the power went out. I thought I had a battery in there for back up but alas no. And guess what, I can't change the time. I can change the time of the alarm though, so my 6:15 am alarm happens at 9:05 pm. It's funny waking up in the middle of the night, tryng to figure out what time it is. Then, then my watch died.

So, I took the hint. Maybe I focus too much on time.

For the past two weeks, I've been more or less time-telling less. And you know what, it's kind of liberating to not stare at the watch, "how long is this going to take?", "How much time is left?" etc.

The only downside is the bus that only comes twice an hour...

No comments: